$5 per participant over 2 years old
Click here to register.
Saturday morning cartoons might be a thing of the past, but silly songs and happy dances are alive and well in this jam-packed half hour of yoga-inspired fun. You and your little one(s) will move, groove, and have a blast. We’ll also learn calming breaths, play games, and lots more.
The class is designed for kids 3-10 years old, but parents with babies and toddlers — along with older kids who just want to have fun — will benefit, too.
A few things to remember:
- A water bottle with a lid that closes tightly is welcome. For the sake of our floors, we prefer not to have juice, milk, or soda in the practice space.
- Have your kiddo dressed in comfy clothes, and be prepared to be barefoot. If your child is uncomfortable going barefoot, please bring non-slip socks.
- There’s no need to worry about your child making noise or having a hard time sitting still. We expect it, and we welcome it! The only big no-no is hitting. For everyone’s safety, any child who harms others will be removed from class.
- Parents are strongly encouraged to participate in this class. We’ve kept the price of the class low, so hopefully any concern you might have won’t have to be financial.
- Please be sure to arrive a few minutes early for your first visit so you’ll have time to fill out paperwork and get ready for class.
Please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any concerns.