Yoga, Tai Chi, Belly Dance, Etc.
• Minimum RYT 200 or equivalent in-person training
• Current professional liability insurance
• Preferred: local client referrals
What to expect:
• Yoga Bindi is a small, locally owned yoga studio that’s still growing. We would love to add more teachers who fit with our philosophy!
• Please email Jena at email@example.com to set up a time to chat about your training, experience, and expectations.
• The next step will be a free community class where you’ll teach some of our students (and yours!) to make sure everyone thinks it’s a good fit.
• If we all decide to move forward, we’ll put together a teaching contract and get you set up as a Yoga Bindi teacher! Easy as that!
Barter jobs available:
• Cleaning (mostly floors, dusting, bathrooms, etc.)
• Filing/data entry
How it works:
• We’ll set up a regular schedule where you’ll provide professional services for the studio in exchange for equivalent value in yoga classes. These jobs are ongoing (weekly or monthly).
• Please email Jena at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a time to chat about your availability, experience, and expectations.
• If we all decide to move forward, we’ll put together a barter contract and get you set up as a Yoga Bindi service partner!
If you have any questions, please email Jena at email@example.com or call 918-840-1814. Thanks!